Albert Collins and The Icebreakers Lyrics Follow
Alberts Glacier (66°52′S 64°53′W) is a heavily crevassed glacier in Antarctica. It is about 8 miles (13 km) long, and flows east from Avery Plateau, Graham Land, until entering Mill Inlet between Balch Glacier and Southard Promontory. The glacier was photographed from the air by the U.S. Navy in 1968. It was delineated from these photographs by Directorate of Overseas Surveys, 1980, and positioned from surveys by Falkland Islands Dependencies Survey, 1947–57. In association with the names of Antarctic historians around the area, it was named by United Kingdom Antarctic Place-Names Committee after Fred G. Alberts, an American toponymist, and secretary of the Advisory Committee on Antarctic Names 1949–80.
- Good Golly Miss Molly
- Boogie Jam
- Funk Jam
- I Got a Cold Cold Feeling
- Goin' Down Slow Jam
- Whiskey and Women Jam
- Melt Down
- ... But I Was Cool!
- When a Guitar Plays the Blues
- Don't Lose Your Cool
- Ego Trip
- My Mind Is Trying to Leave Me
- Get to Gettin'
- Light's Are On But Nobody's Home
- Same Old Thing
- Honey Hush - Albert Collins, Albert Collins & The Icebreakers, Icebreakers
- Travelin' South
- Put the Shoe On the Other Foot
- If You Love Me Like You Say