Andrea Bocelli Lyrics Follow
Andrea Bocelli, OMRI, OMDSM (Italian pronunciation: [anˈdrɛːa boˈtʃɛlli]; born 22 September 1958) is an Italian singer, songwriter, and record producer. He was born with poor eyesight and became completely blind at age 12, following a football accident.
Bocelli has recorded 15 solo studio albums of both pop and classical music, three greatest hits albums, and nine complete operas, selling over 80 million records worldwide. He has had success as a crossover performer, bringing classical music to the top of international pop charts.
In 1998, Bocelli was named one of People magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People. In 1999, he was nominated for Best New Artist at the Grammy Awards. "The Prayer" is his duet with Celine Dion for the animated film Quest for Camelot which won the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song. He captured a listing in the Guinness Book of World Records with the release of his classical album Sacred Arias, as he simultaneously held the top three positions on the US Classical Albums charts.
Bocelli was made a Grand Officer of the Order of Merit of the Italian Republic in 2006 and was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on 2 March 2010 for his contribution to Live Theater.
Con te partirò Single
- O sacrum convivium!
- In Paradisum
- Marche Pontificale
- Qui seminant in lacrimis
- Hallelujah Chorus
- Domine Deus, Rex caelestis
- Jesus bleibet meine Freude
- Act IV: VIII. Oh Dio! Mimì!
- Act IV: IX. Che ha detto il medico?
- Act IV: III. Che ora sia?
- Act IV: VII. Sono andati? Fingevo di dormire
- Act IV: IV. Gavotta! - Minuetto! - Pavanella! - Fandango!
- Act IV: V. C'è Mimì!
- Act IV: VI. Vecchia zimarra, senti
- Act III: VII. Mimì di serra è fiore
- Act III: VIII. Donde lieta uscì al tuo grido d'amore
- Act III: IX. Dunque è proprio finita!
- Act IV: I. In un coupè? - Con pariglia e livree
- Act IV: II. O Mimì, tu più non torni
- Act III: VI. Mimì è tanto malata
- Act III: III. Mimì! - Speravo di trovarvi qui
- Act II: VI. Quando me n'vò
- Act III: IV. Marcello. Finalmente!
- Act II: VII. Il conto?
- Act III: I. Ohè, là, le guardie! Aprite!
- Act III: V. Mimì è una civetta
- Act III: II. Sa Dirmi, scusi, qual'è l'osteria