Ariodante - Act II: Ballo: Entre des songes agrebles effrayes lyrics
Fantasizing To The Third Of The Pagan Vision (Quoth The Sky, Nevermore Act II)
I stood before my reflection
With a beloved adherent
Waiting beneath the cross for a purpose
To drink my tepid blood from the chalice
Impart thou in the text of Scourge
And cleft through the veil of the virgin
Purity is to live
To the highest; and the highest is unjust
Fantasizing to the third of my gentile sight
In the gate of the mind appears
And arise with turbulence called I
The artfullness of the blind Shabbathai
For thee have I worshipped the Stars
I cried, while you perpetually died
...On top of Black Montanus of thy Septentrio
Animus of an aged Tetragrammaton
With stains, a lucid cicatrix of disgrace
With joyful, elated Endeavour
O lilywhite goat
Frail as a thicket of thorns
With a collar of gold for thy throat
A crimson bow for thy horns
O lilywhite goat
You made ma Paganal dreams erroneous
Part of these releases
Popular Anne Sofie von Otter & Ewa Podles Songs
- Ariodante - Act I: Arioso: 'Vezzi, lusinghe, e brio'
- Ariodante - Act III: Recitativo: 'Perfidi ! io son tradita!'
- Ariodante - Act II: 'Eccolo, o amico' - Aria: 'Tu, preparati a morire'
- Ariodante - Act II: Aria: 'Mi palpita il core'
- Ariodante - Act I: Aria: 'Apri le luci'
- Ariodante - Act III: Final Scene - Coro: 'Sa trionfar ognor virtute in ogni cor'
- Ariodante - Act I: Recitativo: 'Mie speranze, che fate?'
- Ariodante - Act III: Aria: 'Dover, giustizia, amor'
- Ariodante - Act II: Recitativo: 'E vivo ancora?'
- Ariodante - Act I: Coro: 'Si godete al vostro amor'
- see all by Anne Sofie von Otter & Ewa Podles
Ariodante - Act II: Ballo: Entre des songes agrebles effrayes Video
Comments on Ariodante - Act II: Ballo: Entre des songes agrebles effrayes
Submit your thoughts
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
© to the lyrics most likely owned by either the publisher () or
the artist(s) (Anne Sofie von Otter & Ewa Podles) which produced the music or artwork. Details