Anton Karas Lyrics Follow
Anton Karas (7 July 1906 – 10 January 1985) was a Viennese zither player and composer, best known for his internationally famous 1948 soundtrack to Carol Reed's The Third Man, which came about as a result of a chance meeting.
- Holly Brings Flowers
- "Holly, What Fools We Are"
- "The Cuckoo Clock"
- Anna Walks Away / End Title: The Harry Lime Theme
- "This Isn't Santa Fe"
- Main Title - Harry's False Funeral
- "Heard of Harry Lime?"
- Holly Encounters Anna / Meeting the Conspirators
- Big Ben
- "The Third Man"
- "It's a Shame"
- Anton Karas' Performance At A London Club
- Trap To Catch Harry
- Harry Lime's Escape
- Harry's Funeral
- Anna Walks Away-Alone / End
- Calloway Persuades Martins About Harry's Crimes
- Holly And Harry Meet At The Prater's Big Wheel
- Holly Gets Drunk At The Casanova Club
- Holly Brings Flowers To Anna And Lets Her Know About His Feelings
- Holly Runs After Harry's Shadow
- Martins Rans Away
- Anna Is Arrested By The International Police
- Meeting Of Conspirators At The Bridge / Holly And Anna Talk About Harry
- The Big Ben Tune
- Holly Is Accused Of Homicide
- Main Title / Holly Martins Arrives In Viena
- Martins Is Harassed By The Mob
- Harry Lime's False Burial