Bob Rivers Lyrics Follow
Robert Rivers (born July 7, 1956 in Branford, Connecticut) is a retired American rock and roll radio on-air personality in the Pacific Northwest, as well as a prolific producer and songwriter of parody songs, most famous for his Christmas song parodies. His album Twisted Christmas was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America.
Rivers' last regular radio program, The Bob Rivers Show with Bob, Spike and Joe, was broadcast on Seattle oldies station KJR-FM until August 8, 2014, ending a 25-year run in the Seattle market.
Rivers played keyboards for a cover band affiliated with the show, Spike and the Impalers, until 2015.
- Inflatable Woman
- O Come All Ye Grateful Dead-Heads
- G'Bye Ding a Ling
- A Visit From St. Nicholson
- White Trash Christmas
- Parking Spaces
- Dennis Leary Beats on Bob
- 50 Ways To Eat Your Lover
- Walkin 'round in Women's Underwear
- Strawberry Rehabs Forever
- Gilligans Island
- Wreck the Malls
- Courtney Love Stinks
- Take a Whack on the U.S. Side
- Sled Zeppelin
- We Wish You Weren't Living With Us
- Yellow Snow! Yellow Snow! Yellow Snow!
- Osama Got Run Over by a Reindeer
- I Saw Her Leaning There
- Chipmunks Roasting on an Open Fire
- I Shot The White House
- Bin Laden & The Jets
- I'm Just a Singer in a Holiday Inn
- Take Baseball and Shove It
- There's Another Santa Claus
- Stan Writes Santa
- Ghosts In White Linen
- Clean the Aquarium