Channulal Mishra Lyrics Follow
Pandit Chhannulal Mishra (born 3 August 1936) is a Hindustani classical singer from Banaras, a noted exponent of the Kirana gharana (school) of the Hindustani classical music and especially the Khayal and the 'Purab Ang' – Thumri.
He has been awarded the 'Shiromani Award' of Sur Singar Sansad, Bombay; Uttar Pradesh Sangeet Natak Akademi Award; Naushad Award of U.P. Govt; Yash Bharti Award of U.P Government and the Bihar Sangeet Shiromani Award. He was awarded the Padma Bhushan, India's third highest civilian honour, on 25 January 2010.
- Raga Maru Behag: 'A AB to Jani Re' - Vilambit Ektaal
- Raga Maru Behag: Thumri Based on Raga Khamaj
- Raga Maru Behag: Dadra Based on Raga Kafi
- Raga Maru Behag: Dadra 'Tore Naina Khilade Katar Sajani'
- Raga Maru Behag: Khayal 'A AB to Jani Re' - Vilambit Ektaal
- Raga Maru Behag: Khayal - 'More Balma Aja Hoon Aaye' - Teentaal