O magnum mysterium: Morten Lauridsen
O magnum mysterium
et admirabile sacramentum,
ut animalia viderent Dominum natum,
jacentem in præsepio.
Beata virgo, cujus viscera meruerunt
portare Dominum Christum, Alleluia!
O great mystery
and wondrous sacrament,
that animals should see the newborn Lord
lying in their manger.
Blessed is the Virgin whose womb was worthy
to bear the Lord Jesus Christ. Alleluia!
Correct these lyrics
Thanks to Denise for submitting the lyrics.
Popular Choral Project & Daniel Hughes Songs
- O magnum mysterium: Morten Lauridsen 1
- Ave Maria: Giancarlo Aquilanti
- She Weeps Over Rahoon :Eric Whitacre
- Five Hebrew Love Songs : Eric Whitacre
- Water Night: Eric Whitacre
- Hymn to the Mother of God: John Tavener
- i thank You God for most this amazing day: Eric Whitacre
- Little Birds : Eric Whitacre 1
- Agnus Dei: Edward Elgar/David Giardiniere
- » see all by ‘Choral Project & Daniel Hughes’
O magnum mysterium: Morten Lauridsen Video
1 Review/Comment for Choral Project & Daniel Hughes O magnum mysterium: Morten Lauridsen Skip to latest
Marvelous marvelous talent. It is a great blessing to a newly converted Catholic. Thank you.
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
Write a comment to O magnum mysterium: Morten Lauridsen
© most likely owned by either the publisher (Clarion) or
the artist(s) (Choral Project & Daniel Hughes) which produced the music or artwork. Details
Search for lyrics or ringtones: