Christene Palmer & Donald Adams Lyrics Follow
The Mikado is a 1967 British musical film adaptation of Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera of the same name. The film was directed by Stuart Burge and was a slightly edited adaptation of the D'Oyly Carte Opera Company's production of The Mikado and used all D'Oyly Carte singers.
- Hush! Hush! Not A Word
- A Rollicking Band Of Pirates We
- We Triumph Now
- Poor Wand'ring Ones, Though Ye Have Surely Strayed
- Stay, Fred'ric Stay!
- Ah, Leave Me Not Pine Alone And Desolate
- With Cat-Like Tread
- No, I'll Be Brave
- All Is Prepared
- When A Felon's Not Engaged In His Employment
- Away, Away, My Heart's On Fire
- Sergeant Approach
- Oh, Here Is Love And Here Is Truth
- Now What Is This, And What Is That
- Away With Them, And Place Them At The Bar
- Sighing Softly To The River
- Oh, Better To Live And Die
- When You Had Left Our Pirate Fold
- Climbing Over Rocky Mountain
- Oh, Men Of Dark And Dismal Fate
- I Am The Very Model Of A Modern Major-General
- What Ought We To Do, Gentle Sisters, Say?
- Pour, Oh Pour The Pirate Sherry
- Oh, Dry The Glist'ning Tear
- Hail Poetry, Thou Heav'n Born Maid!
- Stay, We Must Not Lose Our Senses 1 comment
- Oh, Sisters, Deaf To Pity's Name, For Shame!
- Pray Observe The Magnanimity
- Oh, False One, You Have Deceived Me
- You May Go, For You're At Liberty