Christopher Tin Lyrics Follow
Christopher Chiyan Tin (born May 21, 1976) is an American composer of concert music, film, and video game scores. His work is primarily orchestral and choral, often with a world music influence. He has won two Grammy Awards for his classical crossover album Calling All Dawns.
Tin is best known for his choral piece Baba Yetu from the video game Civilization IV, which became the first piece of video game music ever to win a Grammy Award in 2011. His Grammy win was considered a significant milestone for the critical acceptance of music from video games as a legitimate art form, and following his win the Recording Academy retitled their visual media categories to become more inclusive of video game soundtracks.
Civilization IV Single
- Haf Gengr Hriðum - "The Storm-Driven Sea"
- Waloyo Yamoni - "We Overcome the Wind"
- Devipravaha - "Goddess River"
- Seirenes - "Sirens"
- Water Prelude
- Passou o Verão - "Summer Has Gone"
- Iza Ngomso - "Come Tomorrow"
- Haktan Gelen Şerbati - "The Drink from God"
- Temen Oblak - "Dark Clouds"
- Tsas Narand Uyarna - "The Heart of Snow"
- Se é pra vir que venha
- Hymn Do Trojcy Swietej
- Baba Yetu
- Kia Hora Te Marino
- Se Ã‰ Pra Vir Que Venha
- Lux Aeterna
- Dao Zai Fan Ye
- Mado Kara Mieru