D*I*R*T*Y Lyrics Follow
Dźwierzuty [d͡ʑvjɛˈʐutɨ] (German: Mensguth) is a village in Szczytno County, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, in northern Poland. It is the seat of the gmina (administrative district) called Gmina Dźwierzuty. It lies approximately 18 kilometres (11 mi) north of Szczytno and 31 km (19 mi) east of the regional capital Olsztyn.
Before 1945 the area was part of Germany (East Prussia). In the East Prussian plebiscite of 1920, which was largely boycotted by ethnic Poles, the inhabitants voted to remain in Germany. After World War II the region was placed under Polish administration by the Potsdam Agreement under territorial changes demanded by the Soviet Union. Most Germans fled or were expelled and replaced with Poles expelled from the Polish areas annexed by the Soviet Union or Ukrainians forced to settle in the area through Operation Vistula in 1947.
In 2006 the village had a population of 1,380.
- Who - Odyssey
- Atlantis - John Forde,
- Stranger in the City - John Miles
- I Need Somebody to Love Tonight - Sylvester
- Regenmacher - Roedelius
- Auf dem Schwarzen Kanal - Conrad Schnitzler
- Starlight - Risque
- Die Drachentrommier - Clara Mondshine
- Hai Samurai - Yellow Power
- Voyager II - Starbow
- Undisputed - The Undisputed Truth
- Processione Sul Mare - Tony Esposito,
- Baby Let Me Kiss You - Fern Kinney, Fern Kinney