Dolly Parton & Loretta Lynn Lyrics Follow
The albums discography of country music singer Dolly Parton consists of 43 solo studio albums, four live albums, two holiday albums, two Dollywood Exclusive albums, one children's album, and approximately 184 compilation albums worldwide. In addition to these solo albums, she has also released eighteen collaboration albums, of which thirteen were with country music singer Porter Wagoner.
Dolly Parton made her album debut in 1967 (she'd previously achieved success as a songwriter for others), with her album Hello, Im Dolly. With steady success during the remainder of the 1960s (both as a solo artist, and with a series of duet albums with Porter Wagoner), her sales and chart peak came during the 1970s and continuing into the 1980s; Parton's subsequent albums in the later part of the 1990s were lower in sales. At this time, country pop ruled the country albums and singles chart. However, in the new millennium, Parton achieved commercial success again. She has released albums on independent labels since 2000, including albums on her own label, Dolly Records.
In addition to the duet albums with Wagoner, Parton has released collaborative albums with Emmylou Harris and Linda Ronstadt; Kenny Rogers; and Tammy Wynette and Loretta Lynn.
- I Don't Want To Be Right - Barbara Mandrell
- A Satisfied Mind - Jean Shepard
- Once A Day - Connie Smith
- Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle
- The End OF The World - Skeeter Davis
- I Will Always Love You - Dolly Parton
- Break It To Me Gently - Brenda Lee
- Rose Garden - Lynn Anderson
- Funny Face - Donna Fargo 1 comment
- If I Could Only Win Your Love - Emmylou Harris
- Coal Miner's Daughter - Loretta Lynn
- Satin Sheets - Jeanne Pruett
- Harper Valley P.T.A. - Jeannie C. Riley
- Makin' Believe - Kitty Wells
- Country Sunshine - Dottie West
- Stand By Your Man - Tammy Wynette
- Help Me Make It Though The Night - Sammi Smith
- Ode To Billie Joe - Bobbie Gentry
- Delta Dawn - Tanya Tucker
- Sweet Dreams - Patsy Cline