Donaueschinger Musiktage 2001 Lyrics Follow
Donaueschingen is a German town in the Black Forest in the southwest of the federal state of Baden-Württemberg in the Schwarzwald-Baar Kreis. It stands near the confluence of the two sources of the river Danube (in German: Donau; the town's name is an eponym).
Donaueschingen stands in a basin within low mountainous terrain. It is located about 13 km (8.1 mi) south of Villingen-Schwenningen, 24 km (15 mi) west of Tuttlingen, and about 30 km (19 mi) north of the Swiss town of Schaffhausen. In 2003, the population was 21,300 making it the second largest town in the district (Kreis) of Schwarzwald-Baar. The location of the town is favourable for its role as a regional rail hub.
- here for voice, chamber orchestra & soundtrack
- Polyskopie, music for chamber orchestra
- Implosion, for orchestra
- Konzert, for piano, orchestra & electronics
- N. N., for mobile corporeal voices & stationary instruments
- Orpheus' Bücher, for voices & orchestra