Dr. Harvey Karp Lyrics Follow
Harvey Neil Karp, FAAP (born 1951) is an American pediatrician and children’s environmental health advocate. He is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at the Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Karp lives in Los Angeles with his wife Nina Montee Karp.
Karp is best known for his techniques for calming infants and promoting sleep. He is the author of a series of books and DVDs on parenting.
- Fast & Vigorous - this "strange" sound gets a crying baby's attention
- Hair Drier - perfect for frantic babies or light sleepers
- Mellow - rhythmic womb sounds you can use all night
- Moderate - gradually guides your fussy babyto calm
- Rain on the roof - peaceful and soothing