Good Medicine Lyrics Follow
Good manufacturing practices (GMP) are the practices required in order to conform to the guidelines recommended by agencies that control the authorization and licensing of the manufacture and sale of food and beverages, cosmetics, pharmaceutical products, dietary supplements, and medical devices. These guidelines provide minimum requirements that a manufacturer must meet to assure that their products are consistently high in quality, from batch to batch, for their intended use. The rules that govern each industry may differ significantly; however, the main purpose of GMP is always to prevent harm from occurring to the end user. Additional tenets include ensuring the end product is free from contamination, that it is consistent in its manufacture, that its manufacture has been well documented, that personnel are well trained, and the product has been checked for quality more than just at the end phase. GMP is typically ensured through the effective use of a quality management system (QMS).
Good manufacturing practices, along with good agricultural practices, good laboratory practices and good clinical practices, are overseen by regulatory agencies in the India, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Europe, China, and other countries.
- Native Home - Good Medicine, Carter, A.P.
- Blackheaded Mama - Good Medicine, Traditional
- Live Your Song - Good Medicine, Mosier, Jeff
- Seven Daffodils - Good Medicine, Hays, Lee
- Copper Creek Trestle - Good Medicine, Mosier, Johnny
- Lonesome Side of Midnight - Good Medicine, Wylie, Hughie
- Small Southern Town - Good Medicine, Snodderly, Eddie Ly
- Dooley - Good Medicine, Dillard, Rodney
- Low Country - Good Medicine, Mosier, Jeff
- Worried Man Blues - Good Medicine, Carter, A.P.
- Ground Hog - Good Medicine, Traditional
- Man in the Glass - Good Medicine, Mosier, Jeff
- J. Thaddeus Toad - Good Medicine, Mosier, Johnny