Jaime Mendoza-Nava Lyrics Follow
Jaime Mendoza-Nava (December 31, 1925 – May 31, 2005) was a Bolivian-American composer and conductor born in La Paz, Bolivia. He studied at The Juilliard School and Madrid Royal Conservatory, the Sorbonne, and with Nadia Boulanger. He won the Madrid Conservatory's First Prize in 1950, completing the five-year program in a year's time. Eventually, he was on the staff of Walt Disney Studios and his works were recorded by MGM Records.
Much of his music is inspired by the pentatonic music of the Andes.
In Hollywood, he also had several credits as a sound editor.
He died in Los Angeles, California, on May 31, 2005.
- She Died In Flames
- A Pussycat Is Born To Be Whipped
- There's Nothing To Forgive-It Was All A Dream
- One Who Prowls The Lonely Streets At Night
- She Lived As A Zombie In Life
- I Am Criswell
- This One Cast Herself Into The Volcano's Fire
- One Who Worships Gold Above All Else
- Some Kind Of College Initiation
- Let's Turn Back
- This One Would Have Died For Feather's, Fur & Fluff
- Our Fitting Climax
- The Ghouls Feast In All Their Radiance
- No One Wishes To See A Man Dance
- To Love The Cat, Is To Be The Cat
- She Danced To Their Destruction
- The Night Things Are All About Me
- Now I Will Talk To The Wolfman & The Mummy
- Whatever You Do, Don't Do That