Jim Fannin Lyrics Follow
James Wilton Tucker, known as Jim Tucker (born November 11, 1964), is the former Speaker of the Louisiana House of Representatives who was allied with then Governor Bobby Jindal. An investment banker from the Terrytown section of the New Orleans metropolitan area, Tucker's former House District 86 includes precincts from both Jefferson and Orleans parishes. He held the House seat from his victory in a special election on March 17, 2001, until 2012. The vastly reconfigured district in 2012 will include only Tangipahoa Parish.
In the primary election held on October 22, 2011, Tucker was narrowly defeated in the race for Louisiana Secretary of State by the incumbent, fellow Republican Tom Schedler, a former state senator from St. Tammany Parish. Tucker carried thirty-eight of the sixty-four parishes, including all in north Louisiana, but lost to Schedler by some 9,000 votes, 440,872 (49.5 percent) to 449,370 (50.5 percent).
- The Power of Thoughts
- 2000 Thoughts
- S.C.O.R.E. Makers & Breakers
- Practice Makes Perfect
- Learn in the Zone - The Evaluation
- Tools - Reboot the Computer
- BONUS TRACK - Sports in the Zone Pep Talk
- Prepare for the Zone - Visualization/Imagery
- Performance Times
- The S.C.O.R.E. System
- Conscious -vs- Sub-Conscious
- Actions & Reactions
- S.C.O.R.E. Outline
- Pre-Performance, Performance and Post-Performance Times
- Life In The Zone Introductions
- Tools - Restructure the Situation
- Sports In The Zone Intro
- Can You Imagine?
- Play in the Zone - On the Course
- What is the Zone?
- The Zone
- Alex Rodriguez Story
- S.C.O.R.E. Overview
- Prepare for the Zone - Before the Big Game
- Makes & Breakers