I hate the way you talk to me,
and the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it when you’re not around,
and the fact that you didn’t call.
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
not even close…
not even a little bit…
not even at all.
Popular John Frizzell Songs
- Archer’s Theme (End Credits) / Paramount Studios Logo
- Narrow Escape
- Message in a Bottle / Postponed
- Trip's Possessions / It Was Worthwhile
- Borg Attack / Borg Attack 2
- Freeze Program / Enterprise D
- Heroic / Trek Theme Montage
- Under Attack / Trip Hurt
- Hive Mind / Borg Hunt / Dead in the Water
- Phlox Sabotage
- see all by John Frizzell
Comments on 10
Submit your thoughts
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
© to the lyrics most likely owned by either the publisher () or
the artist(s) (John Frizzell) which produced the music or artwork. Details