Jose Carreras Lyrics Follow
José Carreras (Spanish pronunciation: [xoˈse kaˈreɾas]), is the stage name of Josep Maria Carreras i Coll (Catalan pronunciation: [ʒuˈzɛp kəˈreɾəs]; born 5 December 1946), a tenor who is particularly known for his performances in the operas of Verdi and Puccini.
Born in Barcelona, he made his debut on the operatic stage at 11 as Trujamán in Manuel de Falla's El retablo de Maese Pedro and went on to a career that encompassed over 60 roles, performed in the world's leading opera houses and in numerous recordings. He gained fame with a wider audience as one of the Three Tenors along with Plácido Domingo and Luciano Pavarotti in a series of mass concerts that began in 1990 and continued until 2003. Carreras is also known for his humanitarian work as the president of the José Carreras International Leukaemia Foundation (La Fundació Internacional Josep Carreras per a la Lluita contra la Leucèmia), which he established following his own recovery from the disease in 1988.
- I Walked Today Where Jesus Walked
- Fenesta che lucive
- Panis Angelicus
- Tosca, Atto I: (Angelotti) "Ah! Finalmente"
- Che gelida manina
- El día que me quieras
- Il Trovatore: "Di quella pira"
- Madama Butterfly: Act I. "Sorride Vostro Onore?"
- Close to Me
- Verdi, Don Carlo: Di che nell'alma infandere (Act I)
- Roso - Pel teu amor
- Luisa Miller: "Oh, fede negar potessi - Quando le sere al placido"
- Nessun Dorma!
- Oh! Fede Nagar Potessi ... Quando Le Sere Al Placido ... L'Ara, O L'Avello Apprest Ami
- You Belong to My Heart
- Madama Butterfly: Act I. Introduction / "E soffito e pareti"
- En Aranjuez Con Tu Amor
- Messiah; Hallelujah
- Verdi, Don Carlo: lo l'ho perduto (Act I)
- O paese d'o sole
- E Sarà Così
- Story of a Starry Night
- Eco de Tu Voz
- Note Di Chopin
- Parole d'Amore