Kacey Jones Lyrics Follow
Gail Zeiler (April 27, 1950 – September 1, 2016), known professionally as Kacey Jones, was an American singer-songwriter, producer and humorist. After co-writing the Mickey Gilley hit "I'm the One Mama Warned You About" (credited as Gayle Zeiler), she found success as a performer through the band Ethel & The Shameless Hussies, with whom she released her first album. Later, in 1997, she released her first solo album, Men Are Some of My Favorite People, through Curb Records, before founding her own label, IGO Records, co-founding the Kinkajou Records label with Kinky Friedman and creating two publishing houses—Zamalama Music and Mamalama Music. Since her first solo album, Jones released eight CDs and produced music for both the theatrical comedy Nipples to the Wind and the movie (and TV series) Sordid Lives.
- But I'm Not Bitter
- Over the Rainbow
- Peanut Sonata
- I Didn't Feel a Thing
- Collector of People
- Every Man I Love Is Either Married, Gay, or Dead
- Chicken or Dumplin's
- You're the Reason Our Kids Are Ugly
- Christmas Card From a Hooker in Minneapolis
- Till Dale Earnhardt Wins Cup #8
- Love Handle
- Here's Lookin' at You, Naked
- Be Particular
- Show Up Naked, Bring Beer!
- I Don't Want Someone Like You
- Well-Behaved Women Rarely Make History
- Never Wear Panties to a Party
- How Do You Like These Babies Now?
- The SPQ Parade Anthem
- I Wanna Be A Sweet Potato Queen
- Women Are The Rhythm Of The World
- Oh, Holy Smoke!
- How Far Can We Go Crazy?
- This Dress
- Lolling in the Tub
- Gimme A Younger Man
- I Could Get Over Him 1 comment
- Give Me The Chance
- We All Need To Get Laid