Luciano Pavarotti Lyrics Follow
Luciano Pavarotti, Cavaliere di Gran Croce OMRI (Italian pronunciation: [luˈtʃaːno pavaˈrɔtti]; 12 October 1935 – 6 September 2007) was an Italian operatic tenor who also crossed over into popular music, eventually becoming one of the most commercially successful tenors of all time. He made numerous recordings of complete operas and individual arias, gaining worldwide fame for the quality of his tone, and eventually established himself as one of the finest tenors of the 20th century.
As one of the Three Tenors, Pavarotti became well known for his televised concerts and media appearances. From the beginning of his professional career as a tenor in 1961 in Italy to his final performance of "Nessun dorma" at the 2006 Winter Olympics in Turin, Pavarotti was at his best in bel canto operas, pre-Aida Verdi roles, and Puccini works such as La bohème, Tosca, and Madama Butterfly. Pavarotti was also noted for his charity work on behalf of refugees and the Red Cross, amongst others. He died from pancreatic cancer on 6 September 2007.
- Act IV. "Che avvien?"
- Act IV. "O Mimì, tu più non torni"
- Act IV. "Si sgombrino le sale!"
- Act IV. "C'è Mimì... c'è Mimì che mi segue"
- Act IV. "Sono andati? Fingevo di dormire"
- Act IV. "Vecchia zimarra, senti"
- Act IV. "In un coupé?"
- Act III. "Mimì è una civetta"
- Act III. "Dunque è proprio finita!"
- Act III. "Marcello. Finalmente!"
- Act III. "Mimì!"
- Act III. "Sa dirmi, scusi, qual'è l'osteria"
- Act III. "Mimì è tanto malata!"
- Act III. "Donde lieta uscì al tuo grido"
- Act II. "Chi l'ha richiesto?"
- Act II. "Quando men vo"
- Act III. "Ohè là, le guardie! Aprite!"
- Act II. "Oh!" - "Essa!" - "Musetta!"
- Act II. "Viva Parpignol! Parpignol! Parpignol!"
- Act II. "Chi guardi?"
- Act I. "Sì. Mi chiamano Mimì"
- Act I. "Che gelida manina"
- Act I. "Si sente meglio?"
- Act II. "Aranci, ninnoli! Caldi i marroni e caramelle!"
- Act I. "Chi è là?"
- Act I. "O soave fanciulla"
- Act I. "Pensier profondo!"
- Act I. "Si può?"
- Act I. "Io resto"
- Act I. "Legna!"