Marc Maron Lyrics Follow
Marcus David Maron ( MARR-ən; born September 27, 1963) is an American stand-up comedian, podcaster, writer and actor.
In the 1990s and 2000s, Maron was a frequent guest on the Late Show with David Letterman and appeared more than forty times on Late Night with Conan O'Brien, more than any other stand-up comedian. He hosted Comedy Central's Short Attention Span Theater from 1993 to 1994, replacing Jon Stewart. He was also a regular guest on Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn and hosted the short-lived 2002 American version of the British game show Never Mind the Buzzcocks on VH1. He was a regular on the left-wing radio network Air America from 2004 to 2009, hosting The Marc Maron Show and co-hosting Morning Sedition and Breakroom Live.
In September 2009, soon after Breakroom Live was cancelled, Maron began hosting the twice-weekly podcast WTF with Marc Maron where he interviews comedians, authors, musicians and celebrities in his garage in Highland Park, Los Angeles, California. Highlights include a 2010 episode with Louis C.K. that was rated the #1 podcast episode of all time by Slate magazine, a 2012 interview with comedian Todd Glass in which Glass publicly revealed that he was gay, and a 2015 interview with then-President Barack Obama.
From 2013 to 2016, he starred in his own IFC television comedy series, Maron, for which he also served as executive producer and occasional writer. Since 2017 he has co-starred in the Netflix comedy series GLOW.
- New York
- Cell Phone/Shit Troughs/Scooters/Goodnight
- Heartlanders at the Marriott/The God Conspiracy/Fight or Flight
- OCD and a Bag of Fuck
- Clinton/Bush/Why Do They Hate Us?/Florida/Al-Qaeda Fighters at the Bed & Breakfast/Heroin Task Force/Marine in the Basement
- High Brow Pervert
- Women and Terrorism/Marriage
- Conspirational Thinker/Decay Management
- Introducing My Cold Sore/Sobriety, Disappointment and Suicide/The Bishop Kid and John Walker
- My Notebook
- God and Medication