Marvin Hamlisch Lyrics Follow
Marvin Frederick Hamlisch (June 2, 1944 – August 6, 2012) was an American composer and conductor. Hamlisch was one of only twelve people to win Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony awards. This collection of all four is referred to as an "EGOT". He is one of only two people (along with Richard Rodgers) to have won those four prizes and a Pulitzer Prize.
The Entertainer / Solace Single
- Pineapple Rag
- Pineapple Rag / Gladiolus Rag
- Somewhere I Belong
- Isn’t It Romantic
- Hooker and Turtle to the Rescue
- Six Variations on the Duet “Nel cor più non mi sento” from the opera La Molinara by Paisiello: Variations 1 & 3
- D.A.R.Y.L. Hits the Water / D.A.R.Y.L. Runs Home
- The Big Plane Moves / The Joyride*
- You Are a Person / Two Soldiers
- Look at Him / Hugs Father
- The Army’s Coming / The Destruction of D.A.R.Y.L. / The Escape
- Transition / The Patrol Car
- Welcome to TASCOM / Never Was Human
- The Car Chase Begins
- Terminated / What You Feel In Yourself / What Am I?
- D.A.R.Y.L. and Dad
- Turtle’s Homer
- Baseball Montage / D.A.R.Y.L., Sweetheart!
- The Departure
- TASCOM / I’m Scared
- Long, Long Ago / D.A.R.Y.L.’s Second Hit
- Long, Long Ago (reprise) / Is It Me?
- They’ve Got a Kid / Second Part of Game
- Learning Again
- Theme From Ice Castles
- Deborah's Rock
- Scarlotti Suite 1
- They Threw Flowers