Misha Segal Lyrics Follow
Misha Segal (born in 1943 in Haifa, Israel) is an Israeli music producer and film composer. He studied music, film, and philosophy at Tel Aviv University and apprenticed under Dieter Schöhnbach in Germany. Segal also studied composition and conducting at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama in London, after which point he attended the Berklee College of Music in Boston. Segal has stated that he has been influenced by jazz, Elton John and The Beatles.
Segal has worked on several projects, including Blue Lou and Misha Project - Highly Classified, a Christmas CD with Diane Arkenstone, and a piano collection made to raise awareness for lung cancer awareness.
- Salon Talk
- The Wedding / The Intruder From Springwood / Christin'e Decision / Mott Stalks the Phantom / Davi's Death / The Phantom's Fiery Death?
- Graveyard Violin / Pact With the Devil / Richard Gets Killed
- The Jewel Song
- Phantom of the Opera (finale) / End Title
- Ride to the Cemetery / The Cursed Manuscript / What's in the Closet
- Music of the Knife / Killing Joseph
- The Phantom's Lair / Hellbound (Freddy at the Opera) / Maddie
- Matters Of The Heart
- You Are Him! / Into the Lair
- Young Phantom's Piano Etude / Davis' Unpleasant Surprise / Carlotta's Head
- The Phantom on Fire / The Phantom's Face
- I Love You
- I Remember Nelson
- Chasin' Time
- Trumpet Man in Search of a New Planet
- Rio, Oh My!
- One Time Lover
- Tootsy's Dream
- Phantom's Face
- What's in the Closet
- Don Juan Triumphant/Travel Through Time
- Pact With the Devil
- Carlotta's Head
- Richard Gets Killed