Moneen Lyrics Follow
Moneen (sometimes stylised as .moneen.) is a Canadian indie rock band from Brampton, Ontario, Canada.
- How to Live With the Thought That Sometimes Life Ends.
- Thoughts Weigh Heavy...Don't Get Drowned in the Weight of It All.
- Seasons Fade...Fevers Rage...It's a Slow Decay
- Life's Just Too Short Little Ndugu
- Day No One Needed to Know
- Song I Swore to Never Sing
- There Are a Million Resons for Why This May Not Work...And Just ...
- Politics of Living and the Shame in Dying
- Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do
- This Is All Bigger Than Me
- Bleed and Blister
- If Tragedy's Appealing, Then Disaster's an Addiction
- East Has Stolen What the West May Want
- The Frightening Reality of the Fact That We Will All Have to Grow Up a
- Last Song I Will Ever Want to Sing
- The Passing Of America
- A Realization Of How It's Always Been
- No Better Way To Show Your Love Than A Set Of Broken Legs
- World I Want to Leave Behind
- Closing My Eyes Won't Help Me Leave.
- Great Escape
- What Did You Say?... I'm Sorry, My Eyes Are On Fire
- The Start To This May Be The End To Another
- Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now?
- I Have Never Done Anything for Anyone That Was Not for Me as Well.
- To Say Something That Means Nothing to Anyone at All.
- Half Empty? Half Full? I Never Got A Glass To Start With