Napoleon XIV Lyrics Follow
Jerry Samuels (born Jerrold Samuels on May 3, 1938), known by the stage name Napoleon XIV, is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. He achieved one-hit wonder status with the Top 5 hit novelty song "They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" in 1966. Under the name Scott David (his son's name), he co-wrote "As If I Didn't Know" with Larry Kusik, a top 10 hit for Adam Wade in 1961. Samuels also wrote "The Shelter of Your Arms", a top 20 hit for Sammy Davis Jr. in 1964.
- I'm Happy They Took You Away, Ha-Haaa!
- The Song I Wrote for Robert Goulet
- They're Coming to Get Me Again
- It May Appear Ridiculous
- Can You Dig It?
- I Owe a Lot to Iowa Pot
- Goofin' on the Job
- Bats in My Belfry
- I Live in a Split-Level Head
- Let's Cuddle Up in My Security Blanket
- The Nuts on My Family Tree
- I'm Happy They Took You Away
- Dr. Psyche, the Cut-Rate Head-Shrinker
- The Place Where the Nuts Hunt the Squirrels
- The Explorer
- Doin' the Napoleon
- Marching Off to Bedlam
- Ode to a Farmer Boy
- I'm in Love With My Little Red Tricycle
- Photogenic, Schizophrenic You
- !aaaH-aH, yawA eM ekaT ot gnimoC er'yehT
- They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!