Placido Domingo & Ana Gabriel Lyrics Follow
María Guadalupe Araujo (born December 10, 1955), better known as Ana Gabriel, is a Mexican singer and songwriter from Guamuchil, Sinaloa, Mexico. She first sang on the stage at age six, singing "Regalo A Dios" by José Alfredo Jiménez. She moved to Tijuana, Baja California and studied accounting. At age 21, in 1977, she recorded her first song, titled "Compréndeme". During her long career, she has hits in three different genres of music: rock en español, Latin pop, and rancheras.
As of 2013, Gabriel had released twenty studio albums, three live albums, and fifteen compilation albums. Three Gabriel albums reached number one on the Billboard Latin Pop Albums, and seven singles reached number one on the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart, including "Ay Amor", "Es Demasiado Tarde", and "Quién Como Tú". Her work earned her numerous awards and accolades, including a Grammy Award nomination, four Latin Grammy Award nominations, thirteen Lo Nuestro Awards, as well as awards from the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers; in 2006, she received the Excellence Award at the Lo Nuestro Awards.
- Manj' de carnaval / Aquarela do Brasil
- Adios - Plácido Domingo, Martinez, Alberto [
- Se Me Olvidó Otra Vez - Plácido Domingo, Gabriel, Juan
- Delirio / Alma Llanera
- Nosotros / Contigo / Sin tí
- Alfonsina y el mar / Gracias a la vida
- Solamente una vez / Veracruz / Noche de ronda
- El Humahuaqueño / Caballo viejo / Moliendo café
- Perfidia / Frenesí / La última noche
- Aquellos Ojos Verdes - Plácido Domingo, Utrera, Adolfo
- La flor de la canela / Que nadie sepa mi sufrir (Let no-one know my suffering
- Por amor / Así como te buscaba / Yo vendo unos ojos negr
- Como Ayer - Plácido Domingo, Silvetti, Bebu
- Lamento borincano / Vereda tropical
- Sabras Que Te Quiero - Plácido Domingo, Fregoso, Teddy
- De México a Buenos Aires - Plácido Domingo, Gregory, María D.