Ramsey Lewis & Nina Simone Lyrics Follow
Ramsay Street is the fictional cul-de-sac in which the characters of the Australian soap opera Neighbours live. The street is set in the equally fictional Melbourne suburb of Erinsborough. Neighbours storylines primarily centre on the residents of the Street, which was named after the grandfather of original character Max Ramsay (Francis Bell). A storyline within the show saw the name of the street nearly changed to Ramsbottom Street. Harold Bishop (Ian Smith) led a protest against it and won.
Pin Oak Court, in Vermont South (at 37°51′31″S 145°10′19″E), is the real cul-de-sac that doubles for Ramsay Street. All of the houses featured in the show are real and the residents allow Neighbours to shoot external scenes in their front and back gardens. Neighbours has been filmed in Pin Oak Court since the series began in 1985 and it has since become popular with tourists. Tours to the cul-de-sac run throughout the year. The interior scenes are filmed at the Global Television studios in Forest Hill, the adjoining suburb in which Pin Oak Court is located.
- Gabriel's Room - Alan Ari Lazar
- Do What You Wanna - Ramsey Lewis
- This Is My Song - Petula Clark
- Bonus Track - Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss-ST
- Love Me Or Leave Me - Nina Simone
- Theme For Rex Webster - Alan Ari Lazar
- The Harem Of Gaudaloupe/Mystic Tango - Alan Ari Lazar
- Moon Over Quito - Alan Ari Lazar
- Happy Heart - Petula Clark
- Cuban Love Song - Xavier Cugat
- The Love Slave Of Catalina - Tonya Kelley