Randy New York Allstars Sandke Lyrics Follow
Mist is a phenomenon caused by small droplets of water suspended in air. Physically, it is an example of a dispersion. It is most commonly seen where warm, moist air meets sudden cooling, such as in exhaled air in the winter, or when throwing water onto the hot stove of a sauna. It can be created artificially with aerosol canisters if the humidity and temperature conditions are right. It can also occur as part of natural weather, when humid air cools rapidly, for example when the air comes into contact with surfaces that are much cooler than the air.
The formation of mist, as of other suspensions, is greatly aided by the presence of nucleation sites on which the suspended water phase can congeal. Thus even such unusual sources as small particulates from volcanic eruptions, releases of strongly polar gases, and even the magnetospheric ions associated with polar lights can in right conditions trigger the formation of mist and can make mirrors appear foggy.
- My Pretty Girl - Randy Sandke, Fulcher, Charles
- At the Jazz Band Ball - Randy Sandke, Edwards, Eddie B.
- Tia Juana - Randy Sandke, Conley, Larry
- Davenport Blues - Randy Sandke, Beiderbecke, Bix
- Riverboat Shuffle - Randy Sandke, Carmichael, Hoagy
- Because My Baby Don't Mean "Maybe" Now - Randy Sandke, DHardelot, Guy
- Wait 'Til You See "Ma Cherie" - Randy Sandke, Robin, Leo
- Fidgety Feet - Randy Sandke, Edwards, Eddie
- Singin' the Blues/I'm Comin' Virginia - Randy Sandke, Conrad, Con
- Changes - Randy Sandke, Donaldson, Walter
- When - Randy Sandke, Johnson, J.C. [Comp
- I'll Be a Friend With Pleasure - Randy Sandke, Pinkard, Maceo
- Sorry - Randy Sandke, Klages, Raymond
- China Boy - Randy Sandke, Boutelje, Phil
- My Melancholy Baby - Randy Sandke, Burnett, Ernie
- Sweet Sue - Randy Sandke, Young, Joe [Lyricis
- Clarinet Marmalade - Randy Sandke, Ragas, Henry W.