Reverend C.L. Franklin Lyrics Follow
Clarence LaVaughn Franklin (January 22, 1915 – July 27, 1984), better known as Bishop C. L. Franklin or The Reverend C. L. Franklin, was an American Baptist minister and civil rights activist. Known as the man with the "Million-Dollar Voice", Franklin served as the pastor of New Bethel Baptist Church in Detroit, Michigan, from 1946 to 1979. Franklin was also the father of American singer–songwriter Aretha Franklin.
- What Must I Do to Be Saved
- And He Went a Little Farther, Pt. 1
- And He Went a Little Farther, Pt. 2
- Pressing On, Pt. 2
- Except I Shall See in His Hand the Print of the Nails and Thrust ...
- King Lord of Hosts, Pt. 1
- King Lord of Hosts, Pt. 2
- Pressing On, Pt. 1
- Two Fish and Five Loaves of Bread, Pt. 1
- Two Fish and Five Loaves of Bread, Pt. 2