Rutter & Cambridge Singers Lyrics Follow
Cambridge Singers is an English mixed voice chamber choir formed in 1981 by their director John Rutter with the primary purpose of making recordings under their own label Collegium Records.
The group initially comprised former singers from the Choir of Clare College, Cambridge, where Rutter had previously been the music director.
They have been involved in the last four Fresh Aire albums (about "mankind's curiosities") of the Mannheim Steamroller band, by composer Chip Davis, but they are primarily a classical choral group.
They have recorded several highly acclaimed Christmas albums, including Christmas Day in the Morning, Christmas Night: Carols of the Nativity, Christmas Star, Christmas with the Cambridge Singers, and The Cambridge Singers Christmas Album.
- Go Forth Into The World In Peace
- A Choral Fanfare
- Open Thou Mine Eyes
- Behold, The Tabernacle Of God
- The Lord Bless You And Keep You 5 comments
- Matthew, Mark, Luke And John
- A Gaelic Blessing 1 comment
- Out Of The Deep
- The Lord Is My Shepherd
- My True Love Hath My Heart
- A Prayer Of St. Patrick
- Pie Jesu
- For The Beauty Of The Earth
- What Sweeter Music
- O Be Joyful In The Lord
- All Things Bright And Beautiful
- Shepherd's Pipe Carol
- Gloria Patri
- O Praise The Lord Of Heaven
- Angel's Carol
- Sing A Song Of Sixpence