Shahrukh Lyrics Follow
Shāh Rukh (Persian: شاهرخ Šāhrokh) (August 20, 1377 – March 13, 1447) was the Timurid ruler of the eastern portion of the empire established by his father, Central Asian conqueror Timur (Tamerlane) who founded the Timurid dynasty, governing most of Persia and Transoxiana between 1405 and 1447. Shāh Rukh was the fourth and youngest son of Timur and child of one of his concubines.
After Timur's death in 1405, his empire fell apart with various tribes and warlords competing for dominance. The Kara Koyunlu Turkmen destroyed the western empire in 1410 when they captured Baghdad, but in Persia and Transoxiana Shāhrukh was able to secure effective control from about 1409. His empire controlled the main trade routes between East and West, including the legendary Silk Road, and became immensely wealthy as a result.
The devastation of Persia's main cities led to the cultural centre of the empire shifting to Samarqand in modern Uzbekistan and Herat in modern Afghanistan. Shāhrukh chose to have his capital not in Samarqand, but in Herat. This was to become the political centre of the Timurid empire, and residence of his principal successors, though both cities benefited from the wealth and privilege of Shāhrukh's court, which was a great patron of the arts and sciences.
- Yeh Kaali Kaali Aankhen - Kumar Sanu
- Tujhe Dekha To - Lata Mangeshkar, Kumar Sanu
- Humko Humise Chura Lo - Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
- Mere Mehboob Mere Sanam - Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik
- Kal Ho Naa Ho - Sonu Nigam
- Chalyya Chalyya - Sapna Awasthi, Sukhwinder Singh
- Mehndi Laga Ke Rahkhna - Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - Udit Narayan, Alka Yagnik
- Are Are - Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
- Dil to Pagal Hai - Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
- Jaadu Teri Nazar - Udit Narayan
- Bole Chudiyan - Amit Kumar, Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam, , Alka Yagnik