The Alan Parsons Project Lyrics Follow
The Alan Parsons Project was the collective reference to several lineups of a British progressive rock band, active between 1975 and 1990, whose rosters consisted of Alan Parsons and Eric Woolfson surrounded by a varying number of session musicians and some relatively consistent band members such as guitarist Ian Bairnson, arranger Andrew Powell, bassist and vocalist David Paton, drummer Stuart Elliott, and vocalists Lenny Zakatek and Chris Rainbow.
Behind the revolving line-up and the regular sidemen, the true core of the Project was the duo of Parsons and Woolfson. Parsons was an audio engineer and producer by profession, but also a musician and a composer. A songwriter by profession, Woolfson was also a composer, a pianist, and a singer. Almost all songs on the Project's albums are credited to "Woolfson/Parsons".
Let's Talk About Me Single
- The Turn of a Friendly Card: V. The Turn of a Friendly Card, Part Two
- The Turn of a Friendly Card: IV. Nothing Left to Lose
- The Turn of a Friendly Card: I. The Turn of a Friendly Card, Part One
- The Turn of a Friendly Card: II. Snake Eyes
- The Turn of a Friendly Card: III. The Ace of Swords
- The Gold Bug
- I Don't Wanna Go Home
- May Be a Price to Pay
- Games People Play
- Rumour Goin' Round
- Stereotomy Two
- In the Real World
- Light of the World
- Chinese Whispers
- Where's the Walrus?
- Children of the Moon