The College of New Jersey Wind Ensemble Lyrics Follow
The Hsu-nami is an internationally renowned progressive rock band from the United States. The Hsu-nami, named after the frontman Jack Hsu, became known as the first "Progressive Erhu Rock" band in the world.
The Hsu-nami integrates an amplified "erhu", a two-string spike fiddle used in Chinese classical and folk music, into an instrumental progressive rock sound. Their music is marked by virtuosic erhu melodies and shredding licks, in place of vocals, as intertwined by heavy guitar riffs, tasteful guitar solos, funky rhythms, and metal-driven rock drumming. Part of the new-fusion rock movement, the Hsu-nami redefines the 1960s and 1970s fusion rock sound.
- The Stars and Stripes Forever
- America, The Beautiful
- Fourth Symphony for Band, Movement I. Elegy
- American Variations
- Fourth Symphony for Band, Movement II. Intermezzo
- Broadway Showstoppers Overature
- Fourth Symphony for Band, Movement III. Tarantella
- Dance of the New World
- Esprit de Corps