Trak Works Lyrics Follow
- In the cab the power reverse and whistle is heard followed by a quick
- 3985 and train approach Arnold s Loop.
- The syncopated "stack talk" increases in speed and intensity as 3985 climbs past photographers.
- The 3985 Challenger races by a grade crossing.
- The engineer opens the throttle and higballs past a grade crossing with the whistle blowing.
- Near Evanston, the engine powers by with its exhaust barking heavily.
- The exhaust from the distant locomotive reverberates off canyon walls before disappearing into a tunnel.
- The whistle blows and 3985 departs Green River with barking exhaust.
- The low-end rumble surrounds the 3985 as it charges by up the grade near Rowley Junction in Utah.
- The 3985 approaches with the whistle blowing and drifts by east of Elko, Nevada.
- When standing behind the firebox in the cab of the speeding locomotive, the Challenger sounds like it's breathing fire and steam.
- The Challenger thunders by in the distance; the exhaust chuffs blurring into one streak of steam.
- The mighty Challenger roars by a grade crossing with a classic whistle "Doppler.
- The 3985 Challenger hosts an audio tour of some of its working parts.
- 3985 departs Rawlins with cylinder valves open and blasting steam.
- The train back passes underneath the Braggs Road overpass and steams off into the distance.
- The Challenger drifts down Sherman Hill, creating an earth-shaking rumble.
- The 3985 approaches with pounding exhaust as the train comes to a dramatic stop to take on water.
- 3985 with train charges up grade with very bright and distinguished chuffing.
- The Challenger lumbers into Green River, Wyoming with syncopated chuffing; a signature sound of the articulated locomotive.
- At Wamsutter, the 3985's whistle emerges out of the silence like a ghost train.
- In the cab of 3985 the drivers slip as engineer opens the throttle.
- The engine races by with the steady rhythm of four cylinders breathing steam.
- Departing Station
- Fade Begins
- High Speed
- City Speed