University of Houston Wind Ensemble Lyrics Follow
This is a discography of The Planets, Op. 32, an orchestral suite by Gustav Holst, written between 1914 and 1916, and first performed by the Queen's Hall Orchestra conducted by Adrian Boult on 29 September 1918. It includes the composer's own recordings made in 1922–23 and 1926.
- The Power of Rome and the Christian Heart
- Country Gardens
- "The Duke of Marlborough" Fanfare
- Blithe Bells
- Colonial Song
- Irish Tune From County Derry
- Shepherd's Hey
- IV. "The Brisk Young Sailor"
- V. "Lord Melbourne"
- VI. "The Lost Lady Found"
- Molly on the Shore / Lincolnshire Posy
- III. "Rufford Park Poachers"
- I. "Lisbon"
- II. "Horkstow Grange"
- Procession to the Cathedral from Lohengren
- The Rite of Spring, Part I Adoration of the Earth
- The Rite of Spring Part II The Sacrifice
- Short Ride in a Fast Machine
- Manzoni Requiem