University of Houston Wind Ensemble Lyrics Follow
The Hartt School is the comprehensive performing arts conservatory of the University of Hartford located in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States that offers degree programs in music, dance, and theatre. Founded in 1920 by Julius Hartt and Moshe Paranov, Hartt has been part of the University of Hartford since its charter merged the then Hartt College of Music, the Hartford Art School, and Hillyer College to create the University in 1957. Hartt is among the most recognized schools for music, dance, and theatre in the United States. The Hartt School offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in music, dance, and theatre, and associated disciplines. The Hartt Community Division offers a variety of opportunities in music and dance for students of all ages, backgrounds, and abilities.
- The Power of Rome and the Christian Heart
- Country Gardens
- "The Duke of Marlborough" Fanfare
- Blithe Bells
- Colonial Song
- Irish Tune From County Derry
- Shepherd's Hey
- IV. "The Brisk Young Sailor"
- V. "Lord Melbourne"
- VI. "The Lost Lady Found"
- Molly on the Shore / Lincolnshire Posy
- III. "Rufford Park Poachers"
- I. "Lisbon"
- II. "Horkstow Grange"
- Procession to the Cathedral from Lohengren
- The Rite of Spring, Part I Adoration of the Earth
- The Rite of Spring Part II The Sacrifice
- Short Ride in a Fast Machine
- Manzoni Requiem