University of Houston Wind Ensemble Lyrics Follow
The Rebecca and John J. Moores School of Music is the music school of the University of Houston. The Moores School offers the Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Arts in Music, Master of Music, and Doctor of Musical Arts degrees in music performance, conducting, theory and composition, music history and literature, pedagogy, and music education and also offers a Certificate of Music Performance. It is a component of the University of Houston College of Liberal Arts & Social Sciences (CLASS). The Moores School is a fully accredited member of the National Association of Schools of Music (NASM). Its namesakes are UH alumni John Moores (a businessman and philanthropist) and his former wife Rebecca. As of June 2014, the Director of the Moores School is Andrew Davis.
- The Power of Rome and the Christian Heart
- Country Gardens
- "The Duke of Marlborough" Fanfare
- Blithe Bells
- Colonial Song
- Irish Tune From County Derry
- Shepherd's Hey
- IV. "The Brisk Young Sailor"
- V. "Lord Melbourne"
- VI. "The Lost Lady Found"
- Molly on the Shore / Lincolnshire Posy
- III. "Rufford Park Poachers"
- I. "Lisbon"
- II. "Horkstow Grange"
- Procession to the Cathedral from Lohengren
- The Rite of Spring, Part I Adoration of the Earth
- The Rite of Spring Part II The Sacrifice
- Short Ride in a Fast Machine
- Manzoni Requiem