Walkmen Lyrics Follow
A walk-in is a new-age concept of a person whose original soul has departed his or her body and has been replaced with a new, generally more advanced, soul. Ruth Montgomery popularized the concept in her 1979 book, Strangers Among Us.
Believers maintain that it is possible for the original soul of a human to leave a person's body and for another soul to "walk in". Souls are said to "walk-in" during a period of intense personal problems on the part of the departing soul, or during or because of an accident or trauma. The individual retains the memories of the original personality, but their personality and abilities change and become oriented towards helping humanity. Incarnating into a fully grown body allows the more advanced soul to carry out its mission without having to go through the two decades of maturation that humans need to reach adulthood.
- The Countdown Theory
- Save the Last Dance for Me - The Walkmen, Pomus, D.
- All My Life - The Walkmen, Nilsson, H.
- Many Rivers to Cross - The Walkmen, Cliff, Jimmy
- Subterranean Homesick Blues - The Walkmen, Dylan, Bob
- Black Sails - The Walkmen, Nilsson, H.
- Mucho Mungo/Mt. Elga - The Walkmen, Lennon, J
- Don't Forget Me - The Walkmen, Nilsson, H.
- Old Forgotten Soldier - The Walkmen, Nilsson, H.
- Rock Around the Clock - The Walkmen, DeKnight, J.
- Loop de Loop - The Walkmen, Vann, Ted