Westminster Choir Lyrics Follow
Westminster Choir College is a residential conservatory of music located in Princeton, New Jersey, United States. It is currently a part of Rider University, however, Rider University announced on March 28, 2017 that it would be taking the next twelve months to seek another affiliate institution for Westminster. In March 2018, Bloomberg Business News reported that Beijing Kaiwen Education Technology Co. (formerly called Jiangsu Zhongtai Bridge Steel Structure Co.) had agreed to pay $40 million for the college.
Westminster Choir College educates men and women at the undergraduate and graduate levels for musical careers in music education, voice performance, piano performance, organ performance, pedagogy, music theory and composition, conducting, sacred music, and arts management; professional training in musical skills with an emphasis on performance is complemented by studies in the liberal arts. All students study with Westminster's voice faculty, the largest voice faculty in the world. The school's proximity to New York City and Philadelphia provides students with easy access to the musical resources of both cities.
- Chorus: (a) Worth is the lamb / (b) Blessing and honour / (c) Amen
- Chorus: Worth Is the Lamb / Blessing and Honor / Amen
- Air: The Trumpet Shall Sound
- Chorus: Hallelujah!
- Air: I Know That My Redeemer Liveth
- Chorus: Lift Up Your Heads
- Chorus: For Unto Us a Child Is Born
- Air: He Shall Feed His Flock
- Chorus: And He Shall Purify
- Air: O Thou That Tellest Good Tidings to Zion
- Messiah: I know that my redeemer liveth
- Messiah: Behold, I Tell You A Mystery
- Messiah: Worthy is the Lamb; Blessing and honour, glory and power, be unto Him
- Messiah: Since By Man Came Death
- Messiah: He Was Cut Off
- Messiah: The Trumpet Shall Sound
- Messiah: Behold, and see if there be any sorrow
- Messiah: All They That See Him
- Messiah: All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray
- Messiah: He Trusted In God
- Messiah: Thy Rebuke Hath Broken His Heart
- Messiah: Behold the Lamb of God
- Messiah: Thou Shalt Break Them
- Messiah: And with His stripes we are healed
- Messiah: Hallelujah!
- Messiah: He Was Despised
- Messiah: He shall feed His flock
- Messiah: Why do the nations
- Messiah: He That Dwelleth In Heaven
- Messiah: Let us break their bonds asunder