Tears of Rancour lyrics
Deary, dubious existence,
Still sullen are the lights of life...
Behold then my rancour, my tears
soaking your surface bloody earth!Am I the one, the one I fear
or am I the one and only atmosphere?
I am lost, trapped in time...
My life is a star which does not shine!Sumptuous elusive significance,
Time to believe!
Into the hearts which have died,
into the souls which have tried,
into the tears we have cried
The tears of rancour!Forever dying
Forever tryingForever crying
the tears of rancour!Alone I walk through ephemeral time,
to enlighten a quest
once called life...
Part of these releases
Popular Dark Age Songs
- Live Chapter XXII: Out
- Live Chapter XVII: Trial by Fire
- Live Chapter XVIII: Camp, Part III
- Live Chapter XIX: Know Me Strong
- Live Chapter XX: At Night
- Live Chapter XXI: Jörn's Solo
- Live Chapter XVI: Camp, Part II
- Live Chapter XIII: Suicide Crew
- Live Chapter XIV: Camp, Part I
- Live Chapter XI: Silent Republic
- see all by Dark Age
Tears of Rancour Video
for submitting the lyrics.
Correct these lyrics
Comments on Tears of Rancour
Submit your thoughts
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
© to the lyrics most likely owned by either the publisher () or
the artist(s) (Dark Age) which produced the music or artwork. Details