Ergs Lyrics Follow
The erg is a unit of energy and work equal to 10−7 joules. It originated in the centimetre–gram–second (CGS) system of units. It has the symbol erg. The erg is not an SI unit. Its name is derived from ergon (’έργον) a Greek word meaning work or task.
An erg is the amount of work done by a force of one dyne exerted for a distance of one centimeter. In the CGS base units, it is equal to one gram centimeter-squared per second-squared (g·cm2/s2). It is thus equal to 10−7 joules or 100 nanojoules (nJ) in SI units. An erg is approximately the amount of work done (or energy consumed) by one common house fly performing one "push up," the leg-bending dip that brings its mouth to the surface on which it stands and back up.
1 erg = 10−7 J = 100 nJ
1 erg = 10−10sn·m = 100 psn·m = 100 picosthène-metres
1 erg = 624.15 GeV = 6.2415×1011 eV
1 erg = 1 dyne cm = 1 g·cm2/s2
- Stinking of Whiskey Blues
- 2nd Foundation - The Ergs, Keller, J.
- Your Cheated Heart
- Girls of the Market Square - The Ergs, Schroeck, J.
- The Clocks, the Clocks
- Bike Shoppe - The Ergs, Schroeck, J.
- Hysterical Fiction - The Ergs, Keller, J.
- Things I Could Never Find a Way to Say
- Books About Miles Davis
- It'll Be OK - The Ergs, Keller, J.
- Trouble in River City
- Boston, Mass
- See Him Again
- Fluorescent Stars