Peter Best Lyrics Follow
Peter Best (born 18 October 1943 in Adelaide, South Australia, Australia) is an Australian film composer who has contributed to such films as The Adventures of Barry McKenzie (1972), Barry McKenzie Holds His Own (1974), End Play (1976), The Picture Show Man (1977), We of the Never Never (1982), Goodbye Paradise (1983), Bliss (1985), Crocodile Dundee (1986), Crocodile Dundee II (1988), Muriel's Wedding (1994) and Doing Time for Patsy Cline (1997). His career started in 1970.
Many of his scores have been released on compact disc, including Crocodile Dundee on Varèse Sarabande, Dad and Dave: On Our Selection, and We of the Never Never on 1M1 Records. He was also responsible for the theme music for the Life. Be in it, Care For Kids (International Year of the Child 1979), Slip Slop Slap (Cancer Council Victoria), and Rosella (Only the Best to You). TV advertisement campaigns were also done in the 1970s and 80s.
- Champion of the Ordinary Bloke
- Kate Comes Home
- My Dad
- The Night We Watched for Wallabies
- If You Vote for Me
- Joe Proposes a Toast
- It's a Glorious Life in the Bush
- What Do Foxes Look Like?
- Country Life
- Only 30 Pounds
- What Does a Farmer Do?
- Joe Calculates the Profit
- Mrs Peterson's Bones
- Our Little Bush Home
- Wouldn't You Like to Make Hay
- Conversation Lollies
- My Little Concertina
- Jack Kills His Father
- Paddy O'Hehir
- When the Ship Comes In
- Dave Practices His Dancing
- Who's Dave Seeing?
- On Our Selection
- The Pimp Returns/Theme From "Crocodile Dundee"/Overture From "Crocodile Dundee"
- The Pimp/Stone the Crows/That's Nota Knife/Oh Richard
- Mick Meets New York/G'Day/Yessir/Mad, Bad and Dangerous
- Nice One Skippy/A Walk in the Bush/Crocodile/Echo Billabong/Would You Mind?
- In the Truck/The Buffalo/In the Boat/Never Never Land/The Death Roll/Sunset