Silent Night - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Gruber, Franz lyrics
Silent Night 911
You say you will never forget where you were when you heard the news on September 11, 2001.
Neither will I.
I was on the 110th floor in a smoke filled room with a man who
called his wife to say "Good-Bye." I held his fingers steady as
he dialed. I gave him the peace to say, "Honey, I am not going
to make it, but it is OK...I am ready to go."
This song is so great!
I was with his wife when he called as she fed breakfast to
their children. I held her up as she tried to understand his
words and as she realized he wasn't coming home that night.
I was in the stairwell of the 23rd floor when a woman cried out
to Me for help. "I have been knocking on the door of your
heart for 50 years!" I said. "Of course I will show you the way
home - only believe on Me now."
I was at the base of the building with the Priest ministering to
the injured and devastated souls. I took him home to fend to
his Flock in Heaven. He heard my voice and answered.
I was on all four of those planes, in every seat, with every
prayer. I was with the crew as they were overtaken. I was in
the very hearts of the believers there, comforting and
assuring them that their faith has saved them.
I was in Texas, Kansas, London. I was standing next to you
when you heard the terrible news. Did you sense Me? I want
you to know that I saw every face. I knew every name -though
not all know Me.
Some met Me for the first time on the 86th floor.
Some sought Me with their last breath.
Some couldn't hear Me calling to them through the smoke
and flames; "Come to Me... this way... take my hand."
Some chose, for the final time, to ignore Me. But,
I was there.
I did not place you in the Tower that day. You may not know
why, but I do. However, if you were there in that explosive
moment in time, would you have reached for Me?
September 11, 2001 was not the end of the journey for you.
But someday your journey will end. And I will be there for you
Seek Me now while I may be found. Then, at any moment, you know you are "ready to go."
I will be in the stairwell of your final moments.
Part of these releases
Popular Philadelphia Brass Ensemble Songs
- It Came Upon a Midnight Clear - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Sears, Edmund Hamil
- Angels We Have Heard on High - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Traditional, Christ
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Traditional
- O Holy Night - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Adam, Adolphe
- God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Traditional
- The First Nowell - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Traditional, Christ
- Joy to the World - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Mason, Lowell
- Away in a Manger - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Traditional
- What Child Is This? - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Dix, William Chatte
- O Little Town of Bethlehem - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Brooks, Phillip
- see all by Philadelphia Brass Ensemble
Silent Night - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Gruber, Franz Video
Comments on Silent Night - Philadelphia Brass Ensemble, Gruber, Franz
Submit your thoughts
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
© to the lyrics most likely owned by either the publisher () or
the artist(s) (Philadelphia Brass Ensemble) which produced the music or artwork. Details