Playboy W. Lyrics Follow
The Playboy Mansion, also known as the Playboy Mansion West, is the former home of Playboy magazine founder Hugh Hefner, who lived there from 1974 until his death in 2017. Located in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, near Beverly Hills, the mansion became famous during the 1970s through media reports of Hefner's lavish parties.
Currently owned by Daren Metropoulos, the son of billionaire investor Dean Metropoulos, the mansion is also used for various corporate activities and serves as a valuable location for television production, magazine photography, charitable events, and civic functions.
- God Bless You
- Tha Cold Part
- Playboy Ya Turn Me
- Who's Knockin?
- It Could Be Worse
- Spend That Dough
- Medicinal Smoke
- You Ain't
- Freestyle Instrumental
- Stat Of Tha Art
- Bring Back
- What Have You Done?
- My Sh*t
- All Purpose - Lucky 7, Playboy W.
- Intro - Playboy W.
- Slap the Map - Dee 1, Playboy W.
- Nanananana - P.W., Playboy W., J. Walker
- I Lost Mama - N.W., Playboy W.
- Blinded - Kita Bakell, Playboy W.
- Thangz - Kita Bakell, Playboy W.
- Push Ups - Playboy W., R&B, Silowet
- Who's Playboy? - Playboy W.
- Executives - Mac Dre, Mikelle, Playboy W., Snoop Dogg
- No Dress Code - Playboy W., R&B
- I Won't Rest - C-Murder, Lucky 7, Playboy W.
- Boomin! - Playboy W., Silowet
- Treacherous Place - H-2-O, King Yada, Playboy W.