The Beautiful Fisher Maiden , song for voice & piano lyrics
Come pretty fisher maiden, sailing your boat so free...
Look how my castle rises, will you not marry me...
Blossoms I'll bring---fresh as the spring--ruby laces I'll buy--gifts that are glad surprises-- no prince would be proud as I.
No! No! No! she answered---I need no lace at all---
Look how my foam is weaving---patterns that rise and fall-
Seaweed that float--close by my boat--make a garden for me--
I would not dream of leaving--my home is near shinning sea.
Part of these releases
Popular Sergei Leiferkus Songs
- Mne vsyo ravno , for voice & piano
- Arabian Melody , song for voice & piano
- The Beautiful Fisher Maiden , song for voice & piano 1
- I skuchno i grustno , for voice & piano
- Titulyarniy sovetnik , for voice & piano
- Nochnoi defir stroont efir , for voice & piano
- At Some Folks' Houses , song for voice & orchestra
- The Magic Garden , song for voice & piano
- Kolibelnaya pesnya , for voice & piano
- Vlyublen ya, deva-krasota , for voice & piano
- see all by Sergei Leiferkus
The Beautiful Fisher Maiden , song for voice & piano Video
for submitting the lyrics.
Correct these lyrics
Comments on The Beautiful Fisher Maiden , song for voice & piano
Top 1 comment
my grandmother sang this to me when i was little. ive been looking for years for all of the lyrics and have never found anything about this song at all.
made me very happy to know she didnt make it up and somewhere out there the rest of the lyrics exist.
i think its "no no no she answered, i need no "place" at all? another line is "look how the tide is passing" thank you!
Submit your thoughts
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
© to the lyrics most likely owned by either the publisher () or
the artist(s) (Sergei Leiferkus) which produced the music or artwork. Details