Sidney Sax Lyrics Follow
Sidney Sax (1913–2005) was a leading violinist in London's session musician circles. In addition to being an eminent and influential orchestral leader he was also contractor, 'fixing' the personnel for recording sessions. In 1964 he was the joint founder of the National Philharmonic Orchestra, London together with Charles Gerhardt.
The National Philharmonic Orchestra, which was later incorporated in 1970, was a freelance orchestra that boasted amongst its players some of the leading musicians from all the London orchestras. It was not unusual to find that Sax had contracted the leaders of most of London's orchestras to populate his first violin section.
- Sea Wolf : Main Title; Escape in the Fog; Love Scene; Finale
- Anthony Adverse: No Father, No Mother, No Name; in the Forest
- Escape Me Never: Main Title; Venice; March; Love Scene; Finale
- Between Two Worlds : Main Title; Mother and Son;
- Kings Row: Main Title
- Contant Nymph: Tomorrow-Tone Poem - The Ambrosian Singers, Charles Gerhardt, National Philharmonic Orchestra
- Of Human Bondage : Main Title; Christmas; Sally;
- Deception: Main Title
- Sea Hawk : Main Title; the Albatross; the Throne
- Devotion: The Death of Emily Brontë