Steve Smith & Sanford Sylvan Lyrics Follow
The Giving Pledge is a campaign to encourage wealthy people to contribute a majority of their wealth to philanthropic causes. As of 2018, the pledge has 175 signatories, either individuals or couples; from 22 different countries. Most of the signatories of the pledge are billionaires, and their pledges total over $365 billion. It does not actually dictate that the money is spent in any certain way or towards any particular charity or cause, and there is no obligation to actually donate any money.
- Put Your Loving Arms Around Me
- Stubble Crotchet
- Part III. Toccare
- Two Fanfares for Orchestra/Tromba Lontana - John Adams, Adams, John
- Act 2. One Last Look at the Angel in Your Eyes
- Act 1. Tiffany's Solo
- Disappointment Lake
- Part I.
- Act 2. Scene 1. "I've never been a violent man"
- Act 2. Three Weeks & Still I'm Outta My Mind
- Act 1. I Was Looking at the Ceiling & Then I saw the Sky
- Hammer & Chisel
- Mongrel Airs
- Act 2. Finale
- Two Fanfares for Orchestra/Short Ride in a Fast Machine - John Adams, Adams, John
- Act 1. Song about the On-Site Altercation
- Hoodoo Zephyr
- Pavane: She's so Fine
- Part II. The Anfortas Wound
- Act 2. Scene 1. "You are always complaining of your suffering"
- Act 2. Crushed by the Rock I Been Standing On
- Act 1. A Sermon on Romance
- Alligator Escalator
- Aria with Walking Bass
- Lollapalooza - John Adams, Adams, John
- Common Tones in Simple Time - John Adams, Adams, John
- Act 1. Song about the Bad Boys & the News
- The Perilous Shore
- Rag the Bone