Sancte Deus lyrics
Sancte Deus, sancte fortis,
sancte et immortalis, miserere nobis.
te petimus miserere quaesumus,
qui venisti redimere perditos:
noli damnare redemptos,
quia per crucem tuam
Holy God, holy and mighty,
holy and immortal, have mercy upon us.
Now, O Christ,
we beseech you to have mercy upon us,
you who came to redeem those who have erred.
Do not condemn those whom you have redeemed;
for through your cross
you have redeemed the world.
Part of these releases
Popular Thomas Tallis Songs
- A Colloquy with God
- Ite missa est
- Missa sine nomine: Kyrie omnipotens Pater
- Kyrie: Cunctipotens Genitor Deus
- Missa sine nomine: Sanctus - Benedictus
- Missa sine nomine: Agnus Dei
- Missa sine nomine: Credo in unum Deum
- Missa sine nomine: Gloria in excelsis Deo
- Mass for Four Voices: Credo in unum Deum
- Mass for Four Voices: Sanctus - Benedictus
- see all by Thomas Tallis
Sancte Deus Video
for submitting the lyrics.
Correct these lyrics
Comments on Sancte Deus
Submit your thoughts
These comments are owned by whoever posted them. This lyrics site is not responsible for them in any way.
© to the lyrics most likely owned by either the publisher () or
the artist(s) (Thomas Tallis) which produced the music or artwork. Details